Discover Scuba Diving
The PADI Discover Scuba Diving programme is a short try-diving experience for adults and children aged 10 years and older.
This introduces you to the basics of diving, but doesn’t certify you as a diver. The ‘DSD’ is usually a one-day or half-day activity, so it’s a great option if you’ve been thinking about trying SCUBA for a while but don’t have much time while you’re on holiday.
While not an full scuba certification, during the DSD experience you’ll learn how to use scuba equipment in shallow water (down to 12 mts/40 ft) and get a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. Get a feel of how easy it is to move around underwater while wearing scuba equipment and learn basic skills & safety rules that will carry over to your full scuba certification course when you take the next step. And the most exiting part of all, experience how it feels to breathe underwater and be comfortable. PADI Open Water Diver.
Almost anyone who is in good health, reasonably fit and comfortable in the water can be certified PADI Open Water Diver.
+10 years old
PRECIO: $ 165.00 USD
- All materials, equipment, transportation from Tamarindo / Flamingo area
- Instrucción básica y 2 buceos en islas Catalinas .
- Drinks, fruits and snacks on the boat
- Bilingual PADI dive instructor
- Shaded custom designed dive boats.
- Prices are in cash and do not include taxes for payments by credit card or Paypal