Fun Dive - 2 scuba dives in Catalinas Islands
Are you a certified diver and want to discover the marine wonders of CatalinaS Islands in Costa Rica?
We have the best option for you!
While diving in Catalinas Islands, you will be able to observe sharks, turtles, schools of fish, moray eels, octopus, lobsters, rays... And if you are lucky, a visit of manta rays!
Take a look to our Instagram to see our latest encounters underwater!
Our scuba diving tour for certified divers in Catalinas Islands is the ideal option to enjoy half a day in the sea observing the underwater wonders of Costa Rica. We start at 7 am departing from Tamarindo and go to Flamingo beach to our dive store where we try all the equipment.
Then, we took the boat for about 30 minutes to reach Catalinas Islands.
We dive 2 times in 2 different sites for about 40 minutes for each dive.
Finally, we will return to Tamarindo around 1:30 pm, full of memories!
This package includes 2 guided dives in Catalinas Islands, transfers from Tamarindo/Langosta, diving equipment, drinks and fruits on board.
Ask us about transfers from other areas.
You must have a scuba diving certification to participate in this tour. If you do not, you can take part in a discover scuba program and dive with your certified friends or family, under the direct supervision of a PADI instructor.
PRICE: $ 130.00 USD
- All materials, equipment, transportation from Tamarindo to Flamingo area
- Drinks, fruits and snacks on the boat
- 2 dives in 2 different spots with bilingual PADI instructor
- Shaded custom designed dive boat
- At the end of your dives in Catalinas Islands we offer you the pictures and videos of this experience!
- Prices are in cash and do not include Paypal or credit card taxes.