Discover Scuba Diving
Our PADI Discover Scuba Diving mini course is a short try-diving experience for adults and children aged 10 years and older who wants to try a first breath underwater during their vacations in Tamarindo.
This is where it all begins! For your first time, dive in Catalina islands, the best diving spot in Costa Rica.
This course is for the person who wants to try scuba diving or dives but quite not ready to get fully certified.
Our dive instructor will spend time with you to explain the basics of scuba diving and give you an overview of your scuba equipment.
Then you will learn basic skills about safety, breathing and swimming underwater.
The same day or the next day, you will go diving at Catalina islands with your instructor for two open water dives up to 40 feet / 12 meters.
Additional dives with our divemaster or instructor are possible on the following days.
A PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience is a great way to find out what diving is really like before taking the full certification course.
Everybody in good health .reazonably in shape and comfortable in open waters can attend this experience.
+10 years old
PRICE: $ 170 USD
- All materials, equipment, transportation from Tamarindo to Flamingo area
- Basic instruction and 2 dives at Catalina islands.
- Drinks, fruits and snacks on the boat
- Bilingual PADI instructor
- Shaded custom designed dive boat
- Prices are in cash and do not include 13% Paypal or credit card taxes.