The Emergency First Response (EFR) PADI course is a crucial non-diving certification we offer in Tamarindo. It teaches you the fundamental techniques of first aid, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), and advanced care. This course is mandatory for all divers taking advanced courses from Rescue Diver onwards.
The EFR PADI course is an interactive course where you will learn essential life-saving skills from experienced and certified instructors. The course includes two primary modules: the first module is centered on learning and practicing CPR and the second module focuses on primary and secondary care.
Once you have successfully completed the EFR PADI course, you will have the confidence and skills to provide emergency first aid assistance in any situation. Enroll in our EFR PADI course today and gain the knowledge and expertise to help others in need.
The program of the EFR PADI course is divided into two modules: Primary Care and Secondary Care.
- The Primary Care module covers the essential skills for providing life-saving care in the event of an emergency. This includes how to assess and manage illnesses and injuries, as well as how to perform CPR and use an automated external defibrillator. This module has no minimum age requirement, making it suitable for all family members.
- The Secondary Care module builds on the skills learned in the Primary Care module, focusing on providing care for patients when local emergency services will be delayed. In this module, you will learn how to assess and manage injuries and illnesses, including how to splint wounds, provide oxygen, and deal with choking adults.
The Emergency First Response course with the two modules can be completed in just half a day.
- To start the Emergency First Response (EFR) course with PADI, you do not need any prior first aid or CPR training. The course is open to anyone, regardless of age or experience. All you need is the desire to learn and the willingness to help others in need. The course materials will be provided to you by your instructor.
PRICE: 130 USD
- Course time: 1 day
- Content: 1 Academic Module
- Prerequisites: No Prerequisites Required
- Course Package Includes:All Materials, bilingual PADI instructor
- Next step: RESCUE DIVER