Improve your diving skills and start diving right away with our PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course. Explore the best scuba diving spots in Costa Rica with 5 different adventure dives in the Catalina Islands.
During the course, you’ll have the opportunity to dive famous local dive sites such as El Clasico, Santa Catalina Islands, Sombrero Islands. Experience the excitement of wall diving on the north side of Costa Rica’s Pacific Ocean while seeing amazing aquatic life, breathtaking slopes, and steep walls. If you’re lucky, you may even see a Humpback whale or a Manta ray!
Gain experience and try different specialties under the guidance of our experienced PADI instructors. With our course, you’ll build confidence and expand your diving skills while experiencing unforgettable adventures.
This license allows you to dive anywhere in the world to a maximum depth of 30 metres/100 feet without professional supervision (where local laws allow). This certification requires just 2 days – or 1 day if you already hold an Adventures Diving certification.
During the course, you can even try training exercises from the PADI Rescue Diver course during this program that will credit you if you continue your diver education.
*No fly for 24 hs after diving is mandatory.
- Older than 12 years
- Diving certificate Open Water Diver / Junior Open Water Diver course completed (or qualification certification)
PRICE :500 USD
- Course time: 2.5 Days
- Content: 5 Diving Specialties, 2 or 3 days (optional extra fun dive)
- Maximum depth allowed: 30 meters / 100 feet
- Prerequisites: Open Water Diver
- Course Package Includes: All materials, Equipment, transportation from Tamarindo/Flamingo area, photos and videos underwater, fruits, snacks and drinks on the boat.
- Next step: RESCUE DIVER