If you have completed your PADI Open Water theory and confined waters, you can take the next step in your diving education by joining us for four open water dives to get certified. Our experienced instructors will pre-assess you and provide the necessary guidance to build your confidence.
Getting certified PADI is a significant accomplishment and opens up new opportunities for diving adventures around the world. Don’t miss out on the chance to explore the stunning underwater world at Catalina Islands!
To validate your Open Water Diver certification, you will do four check dives with us at Catalina Islands. We will do the required course exercises together to validate your Open Water Diver certification. You can also take advantage of these dives to observe the exceptional marine life found in the Catalina Islands, such as rays, manta rays, sharks, turtles, moray eels, schools of fish and more.
To start the referral course, you must have already completed the theory and confined water portions of the PADI Open Water Diver course. This means that you must have completed the online theory portion of the course and the confined water training sessions with a certified PADI instructor.
To participate in the referral course, you will need to bring :
- Referral form from your previous instructor or dive center
- medical form – Check HERE
Once you have completed these requirements, you can join us for four open water dives in Tamarindo to complete your certification!
- 4 open water dives at Catalina Islands
- Maximum depth allowed: 18 meters / 60 feet
- Pre-requisites :+10 years old, no previous experience necessary. PADI Theory and final exam passed, pool sessions passed. Referral form and medical form is required. LINK HERE.
- Course package includes: all materials, diving equipment, transportation from Tamarindo to Flamingo area, bilingual PADI instructors.
- Bilingual dive instructors
- Fruits, drinks and snacks on the boat
- Next step: Advanced Open Water Diver
Please contact us if you have any questions about this course, we are here to help you.